|Rates as Low as 4.99% APR*||Flexible Terms||Accelerated Processing||Friendly Faces|
- Competitively low interest rates for the purchase of new or used vehicles
- Flexible terms that fit you and your family’s needs
- Refinance your current vehicle to potentially lower your rate
- Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) available
- Mechanical Repair Coverage available
- Accelerated processing right here in West Virginia
- Friendly, personal service from folks in your community
The thought of experiencing a total loss on your recently purchased vehicle is undoubtedly undesirable, but it's crucial to consider for your safety and financial well-being.
As soon as you drive your car off the lot, it typically depreciates by approximately 20%, and the depreciation continues over time. If your vehicle is declared a total loss, you may be responsible for covering the gap between the outstanding balance you owe and the value determined by your insurance company.
At Pioneer, we provide GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection) to our members at a significantly reduced cost of nearly 50% compared to dealership rates. Don't miss out on this opportunity!
A staggering 6 out of 10 Americans are unable to afford an unexpected auto repair expense of $500. In fact, the average cost of a car repair exceeds $1,100.
To shield our members from the burden of unforeseen vehicle repair costs, we provide Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC) in the form of a vehicle service contract. This coverage is designed to offer protection and financial peace of mind in the face of unexpected vehicle repairs.